Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park 2018
New this year:
- Meet the Addams Family at the Famous 5 Centre of Canadian Women
- Enjoy a Villainous Vaudeville Show
- Learn to play Quidditch from the pros with the Calgary Quidditch Club.
- Newly revised Carnivale!
By popular demand, these family-favourite activities are back for 2018:
- Take a spooky stroll down our well decorated streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village
- Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
- Drop in for storytelling and crafts with some of our favourite wizards, witches and more
- Do the Mash – the Monster Mash! Our Family Halloween dance will have your bones jumping along to top Halloween hits
- Have a freaky feast as you decorate your very own “Ginger-dead Man” cookie
- Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
- Be on the lookout for the spooky scarecrows and their pumpkin patches, werewolves, a cast of creepy characters, Carnivale games of chance and more!
October 25 & 26 – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 27 – 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 28 – 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm (Gates close at 7:00 pm)
Old Spirits (13+) – $12.95
Little Ghouls (3 -12) – $7.95
Children 2 and under FREE
While we strive for accuracy of this event’s information, we recommend you follow up with the event’s website to confirm information, dates, location and times in case there are changes.