Goul’s Night Out at Heritage Park 2019
Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a fun, safe night out.
• Meet the Addams Family at the Famous 5 Centre of Canadian Women
• Take in an interactive live stage play
• Enjoy a newly-revised Carnivale!
By popular demand, these family-favourite activities are back for 2019
• Take a spooky stroll down our well decorated streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village
• Do the Mash – the Monster Mash! Our Family Halloween dance will have your bones jumping along to top Halloween hits
• Drop in for storytelling and crafts with some of our favourite wizards, witches and more
• Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
• Have a freaky feast as you decorate your very own “Ginger-dead Man” cookie
• Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
• Be on the lookout for the spooky scarecrows and their pumpkin patches, werewolves, a cast of creepy characters, Carnivale games of chance and more!
Tickets will go on sale September 11, 2019 — visit website for pricing information
October 24 & 25, 2019 – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 26, 2019 – 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 27, 2019 – 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm (Gates close at 7:00 pm)
While we strive for accuracy of this event’s information, we recommend you follow up with the event’s website to confirm information, dates, location and times in case there are changes.