Once Upon a Christmas at Heritage Park 2019
Saturdays & Sundays, November 23 – December 22, 2019
9:30 am to 4:00 p.m.
Experience the magic of Christmas past at Heritage Park in Calgary. Enjoy a festive wagon ride, sing carols or visit with jolly old Saint Nick himself. Immerse yourself in an old-fashioned Christmas as some of the historical family homes and buildings open their doors to share their Yuletide traditions.
Special Holiday Activities
Hands-on activities and entertainment are sure to delight guests of all ages. Come and get your fix of wholesome holiday cheer! Highlights include:
• Santa visits (with optional professional photo*)
• Performances by Acclamation Handbell Choir
• Christmas train display
• Holiday play in the Canmore Opera House
• Children’s crafts
• Gingerbread cookie decorating*
• Unique shopping, including the ‘Kids Only’ Store
• Freshly baked goods from Alberta Bakery
• Wagon rides (weather dependent)
• Christmas carols
• Antique photo parlour*
• Select historical homes and buildings open
• Snow painting (weather dependent)
*Additional fees apply
Child (3 – 6) $5.70
Youth (7 – 15) $7.00
General (16 – 64) $11.00
Senior (65+) $8.85
Prices do not include GST.
While we strive for accuracy of this event’s information, we recommend you follow up with the event’s website to confirm information, dates, location and times in case there are changes.